Monday, August 23, 2010

First kiss advice...please help!?

I think I might be getting my first kiss tomorrow night and I wanted some advice....I don't know....is it something you just have to learn or does it come to you when it is happening....are there any tricks I should know for future kisses??? im really nervousFirst kiss advice...please help!?
well, if u truely do like this girl u should be romantic with it and gentley remove a strand of hair from her face if in the way. then look deeply in her eyes and say something really sweet like how beautiful she is or something else of you're choice. be creatice and don't forget to keep it smooth and when leaning in to kiss her just go with the flow and hold her face on both sides with your hands. give her a passionate kiss nd and the only way to know if you are doing it right is jus go by youlr gut feelingFirst kiss advice...please help!?
Well, let me tell you. I am 15 and I was SSSOooo nervous to be kissed. In fact...the first time my boyfriend tried to kiss me I JUST FROZE. I stood there, I didn't move, and I thought I looked pretty stupid. He thought it was cute, but it was his first kiss to so he understood as well.





My point is, don't over think it. I did and I didn't no what to do when it was time for the kiss. Don't get nervous, relax, and when the time comes it will be really easy!





It IS really easy. AND if you are not that comfortable...let the guy lead. It is easier that way. ;p





BTW don't try anything with your tongue to avoid embarrassment!! :P





Just relax and enjoy! Kiss=Bliss. :D





~ Tink*

No comments:

Post a Comment