Thursday, August 19, 2010

I already asked this but i only got 3 answers...my first french kiss...advice please..?

I just had my first French kiss earlier today and I have to admit, it was really wet. lol it was very wet and awkward. And now I have this weird taste in my mouth. Its not a bad taste, just a weird one lol and it wont go away. does this happen with everyone or wut? and any tips on being a good kisser cuz i feel like i wasnt too good.I already asked this but i only got 3 answers...my first french kiss...advice please..?
I dont remember ever having a weird taste after french kissing. Maybe his breath was bad or he was sick i dunno. However, dont be worried about how you did. Practice makes perfect and no one is bomb their first time :)I already asked this but i only got 3 answers...my first french kiss...advice please..?
wierd, thats never happend to anyone i knowb and for tips on being a good kisser, just know that the guy needs to do the most work. The whole point is to let the girl enjoy the experience, especially if is the first kiss, trust me. ive done it quite a bit. good luck with your guy. wish you two the best
keep practicing you will get better,.....
K first of all. You can't learn kissing. You're either good or you're not. You can get better at it sure, but its not a skill you are taught. its one you learn through practice, either that or you're just good with it to start.


I'd suggest uhh brushing your teeth to get rid of their weird taste you speak of.. and maybe gargle some mouthwash or if you have none, hot water with salt.. that heals all.


As for it being really wet..well.. sometimes they are-sometimes the activation of hormones (secreted when you get ..nervous or excited about these things) can make you salivate more (or them)... and sometimes, people just have lots to begin with. Its just hard when they kiss all over your face and practically drool on you. Bad kissers are.. well for me.. out of the ball game immediately. I cant stand feeling like I'm kissing a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment