Sunday, August 22, 2010

15 years old,haven't been kissed, advice?

I'm a 15 year old guy,I'm handsome,smart and nice (forgive me,not trying to sound not modest or anything just saying not a nerd or anything) I kinda feel pathetic for asking.


I've had severval girls ask me out but I don't like them.But when I find a girl I do like,I can talk to her,but when I'm about to ask her out I freeze up.


I'm not intersested in going to clubs or anything and I like innocent girls which are hard to find where I live. Any advice?15 years old,haven't been kissed, advice?
Ask your mum.15 years old,haven't been kissed, advice?
Yeah, I've got some advice, though your not gonna wanna hear it. Your 15, and that is still quite young. You are not alone on this one, despite the rumours and stories you've probably heard from your mates, most are untrue, and a lot of people your age will have not kissed a girl yet. You sound like a stand-up kinda guy when you say your not in it for an easy one at a club or whatever, trust me mate, keep looking and you will find her.
Right here! U just found an ';innocent girl';!


^.^ But, Myspace, face book, I met a guy once on Yahoo answers.


He answered my question so truthfully and was down to earth and I knew we were gonna get along just great, but I found out he lives in Canada, and he likes ';Physical relationships'; (That's wat he said) Pfft. God, was he a douche or wat?


But enough about me, and that retard guy.


There r lots of places, u can ask ur friends too.


Hope it helps!


I need help finding innocent guys too, Where I live, it's full of pervs!
hey man im 15 too i havent kissed a girl since about 6 months ago since then ive kissed many girls about 10 girls and trust me ur not missing out on enything dont be worried that u havent kissed a girl yet i used to feel the same as u but its nothign special unless u mean it with a very special girl u like...im not shy and i have many girl freinds but just havent foudn the right person yet so im in the same boat as you, hope this helped
don't worry, the right girl will come. You're a decent guy, the type any decent girl will go for if they knew what was good for them. Just be yourself and the Perfect girl will find you. Theres nothing better than a first kiss with someone who truly means something to you (:
Oh my god.


You sound like exactly what i'm looking for.


i'm 14 and have never been kissed either :)





I don't wanna got to club either. I need the answer to this too!
Wait. I was 25 when I kissed a girl for the first time, but the thing I've learned is that there are plenty of more important things going on out there
When you least expect it, the right girl will come. :)


Just don't kiss any girl to say you've kissed someone.
Join a dating club! Works for everyone!
You'll just have to wait.
Stop worrying about it?
well dude, you just need to build some guts and do it. Also when it comes down to just kissing the girl youre going to need to build up some guts and just go for it(at a not random time) after the first kiss it will be easier and you can pretty much do it when ever you wont, in a middle of a game of monapoly, who cares. Heres a tip that may help you get the guts (im 15 as well so trust) 1. dont think about it so much, chances are its not going to stick to the plan anyways. 2. Just think that youre going to do it just to prove yourself that you can. (thats what i do, it helps allot for inerpride is the strongest and that may just be the source that pushes you do it.) 3. becuase these girls are hard to come by (trust me man im like you, im kinda picky, though i like to go partian) just take one of the not-so-good chicks that come your way for some practice, so you can become smoother when you can get with the chick you want.





4. you say you can talk to girls so also when you ask her out, just talk to her, dont expect the worse, dont think. just talk to her. if you have the ability to just talk asking her out want be to much harder.





5. if you start to studder and **** becuase youre nevous, take a breather and just rethink about what i said, dont think about it, just talk, and i tell youre self that you can and do it for inpride.





also the not-so-good chick will help build convidance which is key, girls like that.








Good luck man i know things will work out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment