Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm new to kissing and my BF is pretty ';advanced'; when it comes to it. I just need some advice....

Ok, so our first kiss was tongue and all. I had no idea what to do. I freaked out but apparently did everything right. He was amazed when I mentioned that he was the first guy I've ever kissed.





Anyone got any advice for me on how to make my kissing a bit better? (This is a confidence problem for me, if anyone is wondering)I'm new to kissing and my BF is pretty ';advanced'; when it comes to it. I just need some advice....
yahh theres a lott stuff you can do one is dont be afraid to stick your tongue in his mouth... second when his is in your every now n then suck on it it feels amazing... third bit his bottom lip and suck on it--thats some good tricks that guys love at least i do

No comments:

Post a Comment