Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some first kiss advice....?

Im 14 and in the 8th grade, and i haven't had my first kiss yet. I need help.... How do i kiss my gf? When is the right moment? How do i know if shes ready????


Plz help me.....I need some first kiss advice....?
Heyy im 14 to! :) Well, wait till the moments right, and looking at each in a pause in a conversation, look into her eyess, andd with that awkward moment you should be able to just stare at her like she is greattt, keep your eyes on her face glanceing at her lips every now and then and leann closer cllose your eyes and PECKK!!!!!


little kiss,I need some first kiss advice....?
You don't want to think of making it dramatic or memorable. It's your first kiss, so it's gonna be memorable anyway. The only suggestion I can give you is for you to be alone with her(I don't mean in her bedroom or something like that), somewhere like the park or if you're walking her home, or at the movies,etc. make sure you pick a good surrounding and don't do too much(like use your tongue).She could end up hating it and you could end up messing up. Good luck.
If i were you i wouldnt think about it. There's going to be a moment when you look at her and it will just happen. And what ever you do dont try to do the things you've seen in movies. they super suck. Just go with the flow...with control. Its going to be funny at first but just let go and it will be one of the most remembered moments in your life...if it sucks just dont count that one lol
whenever there is a pause in conversation, that probably means she wants you to kiss her xP just pucker up and kiss her!! lmao :] good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment