Monday, August 23, 2010

Kiss advice pleaseeeee!!!?

....Just wanted to know where is the best spot a girl can kiss a guy. Guys....is there a place in your body that you like to be kissed at? And how do you want to be kissed..slow, fast, etc.? What would make a kiss perfect and memorable? And where, environment wise? I've never kissed anyone and I don't know any kissing ways. By the way, I'm looking for advice about kissing overall..where, how, location, etc. since as I stated earlier I've never kissed anyone and kind of trying to at least get some information. Is there a way a guy likes to be touched while kissing? Do you like to be gently touched on your face while getting kissed?Kiss advice pleaseeeee!!!?
I would give you all what I have coz I think kissing is a blesses thing.


First, as a location other than french kissing(LIPS), try his back and the back side of his shoulders, also you can kiss his chest.


And while french kissing you put your arms around his neck and your hands should be playing with his head roughly like you're pulling him to your mouth, if he goes down to your neck and start kissing, act normal and let him hear the voice of your breath.


Ah...use your tongue while kissing.Kiss advice pleaseeeee!!!?
http://love.ivillage.com/lnssex/sexkissi鈥?/a>





copy this link and paste it in your address bar--I'm sure it will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment