Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kissing Help!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I'm 13, I need some Good, Advice, Pleas, Pleas,Pleas, Pleas Answer!?!?!!??!?!?

I've never had a kiss with anyone, let alone even had a crush up until now. I try to avoid this kind of 'young love' stuff. This time I couldn't help it. Alright I feel so ordinary asking this because I know it's such a cliche question. I want to know, I am 13 %26amp; I really like someone who likes me back a lot. We've known each other for approximately a year, %26amp; known we have liked each other around 8 weeks. He confessed he wanted to kiss me a few weeks back. After giving this some good thought I have came to a conclusion, that even though I don't especially like the young dating stuff. I don't see what would be much harm in a quick peck kiss on the lips. It kinda sounds sweet to me. But I just wanted to make sure, just in case i'm not thinking all that well...would it be ok to have a peck kiss for the first time?





ALSO; Why or why not? I'm open minded, you can tell me even if you think I might not want to hear it. If you have good reasoning %26amp; a good explanation onto why I should take your advice, I might just take it. I think that's all you need to know. If not, you can ask me %26amp; i'll be more then happy to give you an answer.





Thank you, %26amp; have a nice day.





~AllyKissing Help!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I'm 13, I need some Good, Advice, Pleas, Pleas,Pleas, Pleas Answer!?!?!!??!?!?
Do you really know this guy or just of him for a year? Also remember feelings at this age can be very strong and confused with adult feelings. Hormones talk very loud!! lol !! If you really have known him and he is the same age as you a little kiss might not be that bad, but remember if you really like it do you have the strength to only go that far? I would contemplate that before you go and kiss him. You have to be prepared that you will stop there. Think about you and him and the whole picture and the parents. Have you both got the strength to keep it just at kissing level?Kissing Help!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I'm 13, I need some Good, Advice, Pleas, Pleas,Pleas, Pleas Answer!?!?!!??!?!?
hahah you are too cute.


well ive only been kissed once and am not much older than you but all i can say is dont htink about it too much and aim your lips towards his and its fine from there. be confident. and yes, that is the best kinda for hte first time for your age.
Don't think about it so much. Just do it. If it turns out to be a peck, its a peck. If it turns out to be an hour long make out session, its an hour long make out session.
ugh annoying!


forget about the consequences no one is stopping you and this is a teenage experience it's going to happen sooner or later..
I had a peck first kiss,but i saw my gf later and we made out so go ahead. =)
learn how to spell please first of all :)


I think you should just kiss him, see what happens.


have fun :)
do it. kissing is fun
y not
lol well i have to admit that my first kiss was the make out kind :P it just kinda happened that way. but what i would tell u is when ur going to kiss him move in slowly so you can tell which way his head is going to turn. and try to be in a place kinda by yourselfs so ur not so nervous about doing it in front of other people. but yep have fun


oh! the other thing i would say is that if he's not going to date you then dont waste ur first kiss on him. ya the first kiss isnt all people make it up to be, but it can still be special.


good luck girly!
i think you should go for it. as long as you know the guy really likes you back. if u didn't know 4 sure i might not because you definitely dont want him to use you. it doesnt sound like thats his idea but just in case it doesnt hurt to think of that. also you want to make sure that if things dont work out after that it wouldnt be awkward.
  • cheap cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment