Sunday, August 22, 2010

I've got these questions about hand holding and kissing. And I'm a fifteen year old girl. XD Advice? Tips? ?

I'm only fifteen. Its only been officially one week.


He's awkward and shy, I'm akwward and shy. Its all very bad.





He refuses to hold my hand though, and it really bothers me, it makes me feel somehow not good enough, I've aksed him about it and he says holding hands is pointless. He touches me, and has hugged me, but holding my hand is out of the question.





Also, when the time comes, which I'm sure it inevitably will, I've never kissed/been kissed. Neither has he, since sixth grade where in he apparently made out with one of his sister's friends. Keeping in mind they would have been in seventh.





Advice. Tips. Anything!?I've got these questions about hand holding and kissing. And I'm a fifteen year old girl. XD Advice? Tips? ?
first of all:


two shy people is never a good thing


some one needs to be wearing the trousers and if not then nothing will ever get done


if you want something, (e.g to kiss him) go for it!


if he doesn't like it then he obviosly doesnt like you


dont worry about it being your first time, it's easier than you think


if it helps, there are sights on kissing for the first time and loads of other things to help


i'm 15 too, mine was quite recently and it was great so don't worry


good luck
  • cheap cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment