Monday, August 23, 2010

(EMBARRASSING) I haven't had my first kiss yet, need advice on what to literally do with my lips!?

well in the last few months i've had several opportunities in which to endure my first kiss, but i have turned the chance down because i don't know what to do! =[ Do you pull their lips with your lips? Do you very gently suck their lips? I just truly don't know what to do with my lips when kissing someone :$(EMBARRASSING) I haven't had my first kiss yet, need advice on what to literally do with my lips!?
Don't do anything fancy on your first few kisses. Just touch or press your own lips to your partner's lips with your lips puckered -- and pull back. That's enough for the first time!





Kissing is not something you need to endure, either. So if you feel as if you're ';enduring'; it, then you may not be ready to kiss yet.





Also, try this first: it's always nice to let your fingers do the kissing before actually kissing. Touch your fingers to your partner's face -- gently! -- and to your partner's lips. Then invite your partner to do the same. This is totally irresistible! Kissing will feel totally natural when your fingers become familiar with your partner's face and lips first.





Pulling and sucking on somebody's lips generally is pretty heavy stuff, more oriented toward going to bed with somebody than just kissing and ';making out';. So leave that for later. Also, it seems a bit aggressive. Most people prefer tender and gentle, loving and sweet, to aggressive -- at least in the beginning. Kissing is about accepting the person for who he/she is and inviting that person to accept you -- close up -- just as you are. So as long as your kiss conveys a message like, ';Hey, I LIKE this part of you,'; then you're okay.(EMBARRASSING) I haven't had my first kiss yet, need advice on what to literally do with my lips!?
Well before i ever had my first kiss i read all those ';17 magazine'; stuff on how to kiss...none of it helps, u cant just read something and do it, and no one can explain it to you.





i got lucky with my first kiss, i just told the guy i've never kissed anyone before and he actually thought that was really hot. so he said he wud show me one day. that one day did happen and he just told me what i needed to do while we kissed.





if you both like each other then u shude be comfortable with each other and it should go great.
Ha ha I was exactly the same.. I would pull away whenever a guy tried to kiss me.. I was pretty drunk for my first kiss :P.. I built up the kissing way too much! But you know what.. you can't do it wrong.. really!





Its a bit awkward at the start but take it slow and you will get into a rythm and you can try things then like nibbling on there bottom lip or whatever floats your boat..





Practicing on your hand is a good idea! Also in romantic movies they often have a close up of the kiss you can also watch them see how its done





Good Luck!
Naw....don't suck on the lips if you are just trying to kiss them. Lol...you just stick your lips out and bada boom bada bing there you go.... If you use tongue PLEASE don't try to stick your tongue down their throat...that is not attractive AT ALL! You can let your mate lead you since you aren't too sure on what to do. Just don't think about it too hard or you'll mess up for sure.... It will come naturally hun. Good luck!!
I was worrying the same when i had my first one babe


It just comes naturally


it's hard to explain and it really will just come naturally


when it does happen and if you use tongue, dont use too much


people hate that and wont wanna kiss yo uagain lol





but yeah, it'll be fine
This site really helped me good luck


http://www.wikihow.com/Have-a-First-Kiss
practice on the back of your hand thts what alot of us have done in the past lol

No comments:

Post a Comment