Sunday, August 22, 2010

Help plz first kiss advice?

im a 12 year old boy and my girlfriend is also 12.We've been going ot for about a month now.Shes so sweet.She loves it when i put my arm around her and cuddle.So i need some good advice on how,when,and where to kiss her for the first time.Where going to the movies this Monday.PLZ HELP!!!Help plz first kiss advice?
Im 12 too and my bf just dummped me so i suguest that u


tell her to give u a kiss in the chick and then trick her into the mouth that is what my ex-bf did to me and it was alright for a fist time kisser.





GOOD LUCKHelp plz first kiss advice?
wat ever u do dont do in front of her friends if its her first kiss cuz it could get embrassing but if ure going alone to the movies If she keeps looking at u instead of the movie that means she wants a kiss
When u are in the movies cuddle with her and just look at her for a while and if u happen to be looking at each other for a while just lean in and if she leans back go for it or you can do like my boyfriend did when i was talking he cut me off and we've been dating 6 months strong
SET HERE UP FOR A ROMANTIC NIGHT, MAKE HER HAPPY, TELL JOKES, BUT WAT EVER YOU DO DONT STEP ON HER FEET. GOOD LUCK. TELL ME HOW IT TURNS OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment