Monday, August 23, 2010

First kiss advice plz help?

im a 12 year old boy my gf is also 12.I love her.Me and her are going to this after school thing tomarrow.the people that run it dont ever come into the game room its always dark.weve been going out for about a month now.i messed up once before.So shes exspecting me to kiss her tomarrow.shes a little taller than me.im so nervous.So Plz HELP!!! PLZFirst kiss advice plz help?
just man up and do it buddy.First kiss advice plz help?
all you do is close your eyes and pucker up
Lol I remember asking questions like this when I was young. My boyfriend and I were fifteen when we kissed for the first time - we were under my coat in the conservatory and just sort of did it. It was embarrassing because neither of us knew if we'd actually kissed properly! It's best to do it when you're both relaxed - my boyfriend and I just laughed it off and kept doing it. It doesn't sound like you're ready - when I was with an ex nearly two and a half years ago, he tried to make me kiss him. Repeatedly he tried but I held back because I didn't want to. When my current boyfriend and I first got together, I read up on how to kiss and stuff but it doesn't help to be honest. Just go for the moment.
Go with the flow, don't worry. The more you worry, the more you'll mess up.








goodluck, kid. [:
Just put your hand on the back of her head and draw her in to your lips your body should understand and respond automatically.
Surprise her. Girls like impulsive guys most of the time.


Don't do it when she expects it. It will take away the nervousness.





Maybe sneak up behind her and kiss her on the neck or the cheek first.





I had a guy kiss me in the middle of a conversation once while I was talking. It was really unexpected and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment