Monday, August 23, 2010

First Kiss advice, please help?

Ive been going out with this lad I like since Halloween and we haven't kissed properly yet. I'm 15. He's had sex and everything and I've never kissed a guy properly and I want to, but I'm so damn nervous! Any advice? Please? Help!


xFirst Kiss advice, please help?
OMG, I鈥檓 Sorry please, Don鈥檛 know but I can answer %26amp; can get two points.


please read more detail


http://help.yahoo.com/l/uk/yahoo/answers鈥?/a>


Hope this New year is better for you.First Kiss advice, please help?
dont worry, when the time comes just go with it and it'll be fine


I was the same with my first kiss and i worried too much, once you do it, it just comes naturally to you =]


hope this helps x
dont be nervous just relax and go wit the flow. im sorry if u dont want to hear this but not a virgin at 15, id tell you hes only looking for one thing nd to stay away from him
close ur eyes, and open ur mouth slightly, tilt ur hed and press and


unpress on his lips
only way to learn is to try

No comments:

Post a Comment