Sunday, August 22, 2010

First kiss advice & tips?

im 14 and in 8th grade. i havent had my first kiss yet. ive had a couple of boyfriends before, but i just wasnt ready to kiss them. however, i kinda want to have my first kiss by the end of this school year. so do u have any tips or advice for me? is it weird that i havent had my first kiss yet?First kiss advice %26amp; tips?
Completely not weird. My first kiss was at 16.


My advice is just to relax, enjoy, and assume that it's his first kiss too. I'm sure he'll be nervous to kiss ya the first time too, so it's a mutual feeling! I think the first kiss is built up to be scarier than it is, because once you get into it, it's hard to stop, and all of the nerves sort of just float away. You can always just start with a peck, then hold that a little longer, and then if you're comfortable with that, then french kiss. It's all about taking it slow. Good luck hun! You're gonna love it! First kiss advice %26amp; tips?
My first kiss was at 14. I remember it vividly as it was so amazing (its your first time come on).





It was a light kiss. No vigorous lip or tongue action at all, just a lock of this lips. Doing this saves you from screwing up.





Easiest way to get a guy to kiss you (He comes to you to kiss, but you are the one that can initiates it) is the following;





1) Ensure you are partaking in a social activity like a dance or a party


2) Make sure you see the guy a couple times before the actual kiss, this builds up an awesome anticipation.


3) Get the guy alone or close


4) Flirt


5) Head tilt just a little


6) Get the the lips slightly parted, look him in the eyes, slide that hand up to the lower part of his neck.


7) He should be ready to dive on you as he's been thinking about you the whole night.





Best of luck!
NO NO NO





It is normal, better let yourself get ready and don't force it happen





I got my first kiss 16 years old and I still remember it with love and happiness





Is something that you will find that is nature that will teach you( of course if you and the boy feel something for each other is more better and enjoiableeeeeee)
it depends if you want to kiss or snog. Talk for a while then go up and kiss them.Start off with a peck on the cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment