Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any FIRST KISS advice? or any first kiss stories? ?

i need a little help thanksAny FIRST KISS advice? or any first kiss stories? ?
it depends on the guy, myself im not the most confident so im afraid to make the first move because im never sure if she wants me to kiss her and i dont wanna mess anything up between us, i dont know if its all guys but i honestly wish that girls would be the only to kiss me instead of waitng for me to kiss them, so if you wanna kiss and you think he does then go ahead and do it, i promise you he will not mind, unless u have bad breath or something... btw make sure u brush, and if ur breath doesnt smell good eat a mint or some gum or something... but do not make him feel uncomfortable... for instance, my girlfriend was over on new years eve while my parents were gone, and she decided to tell me that she likes forcefull guys.... that is not a good idea because its not what people wanna think about when their trying to kiss you, unless their just strange and like that kinda stuff.... anyway goodluckAny FIRST KISS advice? or any first kiss stories? ?
we were out on our second date and we were saying good bye in his car, and he asked me if he could kiss me and i said no. on our way home to our own houses, i texted him and told them that i really did want to kiss him, i just wanted it to be spontaneous. he called me right after that and told me to pull into the nearest parking lot, so i did and told him where i was, and 10 minutes later he came speeding up and, in his excitement, ran over the curb and got out of the car and kissed me. it was amazing. we just got married in september.
i walked in to school early and he was waiting for me in my homeroom.. i came in sat in front of him ha gave me a huge hug asked how my night was then we just sat their and talked for a while, then i was going to get something and he grabbedme by the hand and said baby dont leave me i love you, gently pushed me against the wall, looked me in the eyes with his gorgeous baby blues smiled, put his finger and gently pushed my chin up and that was my first kiss with my current boyfriend.. it was amazing. hope this answers ur question
we were walking hand in hand, and he stopped and pulled me back. i didnt know what was about to happen, and completely unprepared. but it was still perfect =] he pushed me into a wall[not too hard], leaned in, and smiled[by this time he was about an inch from my lips]. he said ';i love you so much baby';, and gave me the most amazing kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment