Sunday, August 22, 2010

First kiss advice? lips or cheek? how to approach?

ok im ready to give my girlfriend a kiss (my first kiss) anyway she just seems to have that face and personality that i just wanna kiss and im ready. But should i give her a kiss on the cheek or lips? and what is the approach? how do i go about doing it? thanks!First kiss advice? lips or cheek? how to approach?
Just say ';hey can I kiss you'; and if she says yes be like ';okay ill count to five......1...2...3..4..5'; and u guys kiss xD


Don't forget to look in her eyes and cup her face in ur hands.


Hope you like it. :)First kiss advice? lips or cheek? how to approach?
ok, if you want to kiss your girlfriend, go to a place where you are alone. just start talking to her about something, something funny impeticular. girls like it when you make them laugh. if she laughs her hair will most likely fall in her face. if it does brush the strand of hair away from her face so you can see her eyes. she will probably look you in the eyes, when she does, put your finger over her lips gently, and slide your hand under her chin and lift it up so she is looking you straight in the face. when she is gently press you lips to hers
depends on you





do u want a surprise kiss or a romantic kiss





my first kiss was swt





he walked me to my car then he cupped his hands around my face and slowly lend in and peck me on the lips





you should look her in the eyes...hold her hands and my forward =D
cheek and ask her at the romantic moment like the moment you guys are alone and can you please answer my question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091024105740AAlUQYz%26amp;r=w
just look into her eyes and make your move :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


help?!
Just go for it. Look into her eyes, lean in, and kiss her lips. Don't be shy, she'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment