Monday, August 23, 2010

First kiss advice??????? asap please?

So I'm 18 and never had my first kiss,I'm really not embarrassed by it but me and this guy have been talking for the last couple weeks and since we are both in college I know that's somethings going to happen soon. Should I tell him that i've never been kissed because i don't want him to be disappointed because im not experienced or just wait it outFirst kiss advice??????? asap please?
I told the guy who I had my first kiss with before we were even together. He said he didn't know why, and he made it super special ^^





I'd reccommend telling him, but before you're together so he knows where he stands. If he's turned off, then clearly he's after something else if y'know what I mean.





Good luck! xxFirst kiss advice??????? asap please?
There's nothing to worry about. Everyone freaks out about there first kiss. It's something that most people are naturals at. I suggest waiting it out because it could scare off the guy if he likes you only as a friend. Also if you want there's the option as using it as a topic to talk and joke around with. That's about all the advice i can give you. Good luck with this lucky guy.
One must be artistic in all walks of life and KISSING is one such thing. Expertise is never an easy task and cannot be achieved in a single day.


It shall be practiced again and again till it becomes perfect.


Then only one shall become an expert kisser and then you feel the kissing.


Every single kiss shall make a woman feel like heavenly bliss.


She should forget her presence in the hands of his lover.


To make a man a kissing expert, the woman shall fully cooperate by letting him practice.
I'd wait until after the kiss to tell him. The first kiss with ANYONE is exciting, strange and you can't expect anything. After the kiss, it could be romantic for you to say something like ';you're the first person I've ever done that with';. It'll probably make him feel good/special. If you tell him before...it could weird him out a little or make him self-concious.


I'd say tell him IF it feels right. You'll just know...but theres no reason to apologize before the act happens :-)
you should tell him, if he is disappointed then you shouldnt be with him. Its not a big deal, everyone starts out as a first timer, just practice on your hand or watch a youtube video if you want to seem good. but you never know you could be a naturally good kisser.
dont tell him just let him take control then as you get more comfortable use your mouth to make him do the things you like more and stop doing the things you dont





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Aha . Never tell him that you have never kissed. Just park a small kiss at an appropriate place and time . The guy will bounce back . Then you can have long kisses all over.
Well I had my first kiss when I was 14 by a guy who had kissed many girls before and I just went with it and he never said anything about it.
You don't have to tell him. Girls are naturally good kissers, from watching so many chick flicks, so you've got nothing to worry about. Just wait it out. Good Luck!
Oh ho ho... lol there's no way he'll be disappointed. He'll probably be refreshed that you aren't ';easy'; like so many other girls. And he'll probably be happy to teach you. lol


Good luck!
just wait it out...if he really likes you he shouldn't care if you have kissed or not before
I would just wait it out and after we kissed i would probably just tell him. lol :)
just do it. its not that big of a deal, you'll see after it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment