Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm 18 and never been kissed... advice?

I'm 18, and I've never been kissed.





But I have a new boyfriend. I want to tell him that I am inexperienced, but I'm afraid he'll think it's lame.





Advice?I'm 18 and never been kissed... advice?
Depends how serious you and this new boyfriend are! I was in the same boat when I was 18 - I actually kissed my boyfriend (at the time) and then told him later it was my first kiss and at first he couldn't believe it but then he appreciated my honesty and seems kinda humbled by it and we were even joking around about it! So just if it feels right kiss him if it doesn't don't! Just be yourself!


Good luck and I hope this helps!I'm 18 and never been kissed... advice?
if you really like him then go for it..your gonnna have to get it over with sometime. and you could tell him he will probably understand maybe even be turned on by it. i was 16 when i got my first kiss and was dating a pretty experienced guy and he didnt mind at all he just took the lead and i followed and did just fine..so dont be nervous its just kissing have funn!!!
i can totally relate to you,


im 16 never had a boyfriend.





ive been groped, kissed on the neck etc but ive never been kissed.








answer mine? pics included!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment