Monday, August 23, 2010

FIRST KISS ADVICE PLEASE HELP!?

I'm going to have my first kiss really soon. I need some advice because I don't wanna mess up. Please help.FIRST KISS ADVICE PLEASE HELP!?
When I got my first boyfriend, I freaked out for the first couple of days cause I knew he was going to try to kiss me. But when it happened, it was amazing! I didn't know what I was doing at first cause it kind of caught me off-guard. So don't sweat it, you might not know what you're doing now, but after awhile, you'll get the hang of it. Don't worry about messing up because it's your first kiss, of course you aren't going to be a pro, its okay.


Hope I helped! :)FIRST KISS ADVICE PLEASE HELP!?
start off slow and don't rush into it.


do NOT open your eyes.


i really suggest you not using tongue during your first kiss, it can be slobbery and gross depending on how you both kiss..





p.s. make sure you are positive you want to kiss him, you don't get anther first kiss.
Practice on an ice cream cone. Then imagine the person's mouth is the ice cream cone and you'll be all set!
There is no advice you can get for a kiss. You will know what to do.
You wont mess up as long as you just go with the flow. It's not something that someone teaches. You will be ok
there is no advice for your first kiss it jus happens... we cant tell u anything on that...sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment