Monday, August 23, 2010

Never been kissed....advice???

im 18 and i've never been kissed is that bad?Never been kissed....advice???
No, my bf was never been kissed at 20! I actually thought it was attractive. He told me he was just waiting for the right person. That's awesome. Don't settle for anything less.Never been kissed....advice???
Not at all. It could mean a couple of things.





1. Your wanting to wait for the right person in your life.





2. You have high standards and won't do that until you feel as though your in total love with someone.





3. You have herpies all over your mouth and no one wants to kiss you (Just Kidding)





4. Your terribly ugly and no one wants to kiss you (Just Kidding)





In all seriousness now. I don't think its bad that its a bad thing, I think you should do what you want when you feel comfortable.
NO! Not bad at all. I was 18 and never been kissed too. It kind of bothered me then, but looking back, it doesn't anymore. In fact, even though I was 18, there are some guys I wish I had never kissed!!! There is no set time for it. Kiss when you are ready. Its not a big deal. (And if you are worried about not being able to do it, don't worry. You'll know what to do when the time comes.)
no its fine!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


guys answer
WOW 18 and never been kissed u need to go out and kiss some one already lol jk..........no that aint bad thats actualy kind of HOT! lol well u should start dating.
It may not be bad but it may just be that some one is comming into your life later that you will love more.
Not bad at all - you're just waiting for the right person.





I'm 16 and never been kissed.
really ..... give me your address and I'll help you with that problem. LOL!
Are you a nun or something?


lol.


Seriously .
NOP



i know how you feel. im 17 and never been kissed. this sucks. :(
its very good









i'm 19 and never been kissed.





how you doin'
Bad? NO! I'm sure your time will come.
good things are worth waiting for :)
nah
awwwwwwwwww not really some guys like inncoent girls

No comments:

Post a Comment