Monday, August 23, 2010

Help me! First kiss advice needed!!!!!?

So, me and my family our going to Georgia for my fall vacation. There's gonna be this guy there that I REALLY want to kiss. He's kinda a pervert too. This will be his and my first kiss. So how do I go about this? Also, what do I do with my hands? I'm not planning on having sex with him, just kissing and maybe making out. HELP!


Thanks!Help me! First kiss advice needed!!!!!?
It will come to you when the moment is there.... if you are feeling it you wont think of what you should do with your hands it will just happen.Help me! First kiss advice needed!!!!!?
What make this easier is that hes a pervet


just take him by the hand one night and take him to a dark place then look at him then just kiss him on the lips then again but this time move ur tougue a bit and if you want to take it a bit farther sit on his lap and kiss his neck . The rest will be natural ..





IF U WANT TO LOOK GOOD THEN WEAR LOTS OF PERFUME AND A VERY PADDED BRA





x xx x x x x x x x x x x
If hes a perv then maybe hes not the guy you want to have your first kiss with, but if you do it anyway, then maybe hold hands, usually the guy touches the girls face when he kisss her and the girl has her hands on his hips.





Be careful though, he doesnt seem nice at all
You don't even have to makeout on your first kiss, just a quick peck ; but if you do plan on making out.. it's basically, you putting your toungue in each others mouths, %26amp; toungue wrestling, lmao.


%26amp; also put your hands around his neck %26amp; he'll most likely put his hands around your waist.








good luck.





answer mines:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Why do you want to kiss a boy you describe as ';a pervert'; any way? Don't you want to kiss a nice boy? If he's truly a pervert he'll probably try to feel your boobs when he's kissing you. If you let him feel your boobs he'll be trying to get into your pants next.
Pervert=Bad.


Therefore kiss someone who is not a pervert.
Google: How to Kiss





or, don't worry about it. Men usually do it - just go with the flow.
I don't think you should be worried, when the time comes you'll just know.
Its not his first and just lied to you. But expect him trying to take your virginity
just lean in and kiss him. its not that difficult.
hold his dick with ur hands than kiss him
you'll know when the time is right, trust me
  • cheap cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment