Sunday, August 22, 2010

First kiss advice. Do's and don'ts?

I'm pretty sure I'll be getting my first kiss this weekend (I'm 17 by the way, I know, I know). So what's some good advice? Things to do? Things not to do?First kiss advice. Do's and don'ts?
first of all...yay!





well here is a don't: absolutely do not let him take it any farther than a kiss. i kissed my boyfriend first and he took that as the cue to start putting his hands up everywhere even though i told him no.





do: be very natural and confident with your kissing. even though it is your first time, act like you really want it and like you want to show him that you arent afraid.





and do put your arms around his neck when you kiss...everything just feels cute and romantic when that happens :)





yay again! have fun :)First kiss advice. Do's and don'ts?
The Only Rule Is To Relax


And Enjoy It:)





So What If Your 17?


Good For You For Waiting.








Oh Make Sure You Have Gum;)
GOLDEN RULE= just stay calm





slowly get close to his face wit urs he will get the idea then just kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment