Monday, August 23, 2010

Some first kiss advice?

Hi :)


I'm 14 and have not had my first real kiss yet. Like, lip kiss I mean. Lol. Does that make me a loser? Or is it normal?





And, when i finally DO get my first kiss, what should i expect? What should I do? Any advice?





Thanks a lot !! :)Some first kiss advice?
I was fifteen when I had my first kiss. Everyone has theirs at different ages, you're not at loser. Honestly, it will probably be awkward, but trust me it gets better. People always say it comes naturally, I never believed them, but it's true. When it's happening you'll just know what to do.Some first kiss advice?
aww thiss is so cute!!


sorry thatmightt be patronizingg but im 14 too. i had my first kiss when i was just turning 13 so its not thats not wierd. I didn't no what to expectTheresr. Theres nothing realy to expect just, go with the flow and if your good, hell tell you. And no your not a looser. i know a boy who's 17 and NEVER been kissed. And the only advise is, dont rush it, let the boy kiss you. That way your know hes ready





Hope This Helps !!
It most definately does not make you a loser. baby girl you are only 14.





Do not expect much when it first happens, it is all over rated and soon you will know what I mean.





You should share your first kiss with someone you know well and truly care about.
It doesn't make you a loser!


Unless you think I am, as I'm 15 (going on 16) and not had mine yet either. Don't worry about it, you shouldn't let it bother you. You might as well wait for the right guy who likes you rather than some stupid guy that means nothing.


Good luck, hope I helpedddd (: ox
No rush at all... I was 17 when I had my first kiss. Don't be too worried, although nerves are almost inevitable. Just kind of go with the flow. If he's experienced, he can help you out, but don't be afraid to tell him it's your first time... you have to start somewhere!
im 17 and i still havent had my first kiss i think you have to wait for the perfect moment all my other friends dont even remember theirs because it was either on a dare or with a random guy and they wish they had waited because it is something special
I was 18 when i had my first kiss, it is normal, there is no definite age when you become a loser for not kissing. when you do get it just do what comes naturally
don't do it, i heard that in some rare cases you can actually get pregnant from one small kiss..do you really want to ruin your life like that?
expect your first kiss to be sloppy gross no rhythm and something you would rather forget :)


it gets better though so don't be put off and just make sure you like the person you are kissing x
i hope that means its normal cuz im 14 and havent had a first kiss yet either.... so sorry i dont know what to expect either :(
kiss is just first step and once u kiss for a while then you fall in and u keep kissing for few secs :) i hope i helped.
yes gdluk

No comments:

Post a Comment