Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any advice on my first kiss with my gf?

Yes, I am a lesbian so I would prefer tips from girls or woman who have kissed girls because from what I have heard girls like to b kissed differently.


My gf is older then i am and more experienced so i am superrrrr nervous.


Any advice on kissing her will help.


Thanks everyone.





LGBT PRIDE FOREVER %26lt;3Any advice on my first kiss with my gf?
aww don't be nervous it will all come naturally once you get going. I wouldn't say that girls like to be kissed differently each person has there own personal preference.





I like when kisses are soft light and with out a lot of tongue. My ex-bf absolutely disgusted me by shoving his tongue down my throat not to mention he had gross facial hair that did not feel good against my face uhggg.





My current girlfriend is an amazing kisser and I'm the first person she's been with and so its been a great experience with her things get more comfortable the more we do it. She was super nervous at first but you just have to trust yourself and be in tuned to your partner and dont hesitate to ask questions.





Good LuckAny advice on my first kiss with my gf?
well look i am a woman who has tried things and personally girls love to be kissed on there back and there forehead
any kiss at all makes me supper happy~ i Guess go down the list or let her kiss you ^^
Thats cute, I'm sure she's thrilled. Tell her, then let her take the lead? hahah I've been watching too much movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment