Sunday, August 22, 2010

OK, great kissing question! Any guys with what they like? Or girls with good advice?

I got a boyfriend about 6 or 7 weeks ago and I feel like I want to kiss him. He might not be cool with the situation, but I want to make a move. Any advice?OK, great kissing question! Any guys with what they like? Or girls with good advice?
Just do it. He'll be cool with it.OK, great kissing question! Any guys with what they like? Or girls with good advice?
I think after 6 weeks he should be cool with the situation. Lean over and then move toward him slowly and close your eyes and then he will kiss you back. Do a small peck first to check he likes it if you feel a bit unsure.
have you ever kissed someone before?


if not, just make sure it feels right, take your time and keep your eyes closed! lol its weird when you kiss someone and their eyes are open hehe





good luck with that ;)
just make the move if he likes u he will be ok with it
bite his lip.


my ex really liked that.


no one else he had kissed did that.


so yeah.
yeah make the advancie and he'll take it up

No comments:

Post a Comment