Monday, August 23, 2010

I need ';first kiss'; advice.?

Well.


Me and my boyfriend have been dating a little over a week,


and I can tell he wants to kiss me. He was close today.


Im just really nervous.


It would be my first kiss. Please help if you've had experiance.I need ';first kiss'; advice.?
Don't be scared. just do a regular kiss.





when you are in the moment you will know what to do.











help?please.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I need ';first kiss'; advice.?
Ahhh i remember my first kiss...


All i have to say is don't make it bigger than it really is....


Don't try to make out on your first kiss (unless you want to)..


If your nervous about where to put your hands ( if making out) put them around his neck or run your fingers through his hair...


Remember to close your eyes =]


Don't be nervous remember he likes you and you like him.


Dont do it if you don't want to


Dont make it awkward


Remember to smile after the kiss


Its totally normal to have your heart racing, your hands sweating and blushing


(guys think its cute when we blush)


Have fun =]


i hope i helped a lil bit...
my first kiss was very embarrasing because I didn't know what to do with my tongue! even though it was embarrasing, the guy pulled back, laughed in a sweet way and said ';tongue or no tongue?'; because he cared about me and didn't want me to do anything I wasn't comfortabje with. as long as it's with someone you really


care about, it will all come naturally. you'll be surprised at how much fun you have and how easy it is!
Well I have had that problem many times and you have to just go in there and kiss him, cause you will stress yourself out if you think about it to much, trust me. And it doesn't matter how you kiss him, just do what feels right.
my advice; JUST GO FOR IT (:


it will be great, trust me.


dont use tongue%26lt;--- ew.


lol


just mabye a peck on the lips for like 2 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment