Monday, August 23, 2010

I need first kiss advice?

Well I am going out with this girl for the last 2 months and my friend was talking to her, and she said she wants to kiss me. Where should it be and how do i know the right moment? Also I don't want it to be akward after so what do i say? I want it to be special! And we are both young just sayingI need first kiss advice?
Personally I would start off with a nonpublic place something you like and think she'll like too. Maybe watch a movie or something? Go a typical root. may want to just lean in and kiss her or lean over and ask her, whisper it in her ear or look her in the eye when asking if she wants to be kissed then move in for the kiss.You know her best so think what you both might like. The first kiss is going to awkward is always is. But practice makes perfect. *wink*I need first kiss advice?
Just wait for a time when u think its right, 'cause usually that feeling will be both ways. Try for somewhere romantic, and try not to say a whole lot after cuz it might make her think you regret it and are trying to forget about it.
dont stress it...when the time is right you'll know it...and as for after...just be yourself...smile at her...just dont act like an idiot or like a jerk...

No comments:

Post a Comment