Monday, August 23, 2010

Second Kiss advice?

Ok so the other day I made out with this guy and it was my first time making out with someone. He has made out with my friend before and he kept saying that she was a better kisser than me, but I dont have a whole lot of experience, and next time I go to kiss someone, I dont want them to think im a bad kisser. Please give me some advice and tips on kissing!Second Kiss advice?
It is not about how you kiss, but about who you are and what I feel for you.





By definition, he is an idiot for saying things like this. Don't take people like that seriously, only take constructive criticism seriously. Constructive as in where you go wrong and how you can be better (in his opinion).Second Kiss advice?
Don't worry.......if you want you can google it........but it is okay...no one will be perfect.....
KEEP KISSING YOU WILL GET BETTER YOU GOT TO LEARN.......

No comments:

Post a Comment