Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need first kiss advice!!!!!! Help please!?

So, me and my family our going to Georgia for my fall vacation. There's gonna be this guy there that I REALLY want to kiss. He's kinda a pervert too. This will be his and my first kiss. So how do I go about this? Also, what do I do with my hands? I'm not planning on having sex with him, just kissing and maybe making out. HELP!


Thanks!


Also, we're both 13.I need first kiss advice!!!!!! Help please!?
DON'T DO IT!!!! Yes you will end up having SEX with him!!!I need first kiss advice!!!!!! Help please!?
well....


relax at first then it really just all flows together but makee suree yuu want to definently kiss him first and makee suree yuu havee fresh breath :) your hands usually go on the waist of the person yuu aree kissing hopeee ii helped :) x
dont do it, you will end up having sex with him.
Don't kiss him, wait until you are a bit older.
dont do it ull end up having sex

No comments:

Post a Comment