Sunday, August 22, 2010

I know i know, but i could really use some advice here. its about kissing and what not... original, i know.?




well okay, so last night i was hanging with what is now my official boyfriend. we were walking and holding hands and we stopped to kiss, (we have kissed once or twice before) soon one kissed turned into another, and then another and then another, i could feel his lips separating and knew what was coming, i pulled away and rested my head on him so he couldn't see how red my face was i was so embarrassed for backing down. i guess my point is that i have never made out before and i got really scared. i don't want him to think I'm a bad kisser. i know all you guys say don't worry it will come naturally, he'll take the lead, go with the flow. but see, its just the whole thing is pretty scary and new to me. I'm pretty sure he knows what he is doing with oddly enough doesn't make me feel any better... i feel even more stupid. is honestly really the best policy? should i tell him im scared? i think im ready to do it, i just dont know how and dont want to make a fool of myself. anything you guys can come up with would be a great help. oh and i am 15, yes i know, im lame.I know i know, but i could really use some advice here. its about kissing and what not... original, i know.?
I know how you feel, I was in the same situation before. And no, you're not lame for feeling this way. When the two of you are alone next time just tell him how you feel. That you really haven't done this before and your just a little nervous but you do like him and want to go further. Trust me, you will feel so much better after you told him. If he truly is the right guy for you, he won't judge you or say anything bad. It's always good to know that there are no secrets between you guys, you should be able to trust each other and feel comfortable around him.I know i know, but i could really use some advice here. its about kissing and what not... original, i know.?
Its not lame, its normal... many teens share the same thoughts that you do. Just ';hint'; that ur a little nervous, or tell him that ur are. If he was a good bf, he would understand





:) Dont worry





x

No comments:

Post a Comment