Monday, August 23, 2010

First kiss advice please?

I am 12 and so is my boyfriend (i don't want any comments like you are too young). I have been going out with him for 2 months, and i really like him. But I always feel really awkward around him. But he is always himself around me. Also he wants to kiss me and I want to kiss him. He told me he wants to kiss me about a month ago but never made the first move. Would it be alright for me too? If so can you give me some advice pls.First kiss advice please?
yeaa if he has said he wants to kiss you then its fine for u to make the first move just like set it up...go to a movie just you and him ((it is really awkward when u kiss with a friend sitting next to you)) then just look at him directly in the eyes and lean in a bit he'll get the message and should o the rest the way :]First kiss advice please?
this is so cute ok here's wat ya do when you to are alone you look each other in the eyes and lean in a bit and the rest should fall into place
aaawh. That's kool =]





So yeah, has he kissed any one before? If not, work it out together. It's an awesome thing for a young couple to do.





=]
tell him to kiss u one day.. when you guys r alone..or jsut bring it up in a convo..just ask him y hasnt he kissed yu yet

No comments:

Post a Comment