Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need Advice with kissing/making out.?

Ok. So. Me and my girlfriend who I fricking love to dead and she loves me have been kissing. Which is fine for me I dont mind it. I never made out before and we did that tonight. I really didnt like it. Just having a tongue my mouth really grossed me out really bad. Also, when we kissing like non stop it gets kind of gross too.





Why is that, and does anyone else have these problems?





How can I fix it.Need Advice with kissing/making out.?
try not to use tounge nd just take it slowNeed Advice with kissing/making out.?
If you don't like it you should stick to just kissing. But if your gf like it, then you should do it in moderation. You don't need to make out like for eternity. Take it slow and in between just kiss ...





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment