Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice on French kissing much needed..!?

Does anyone have any tips on French kissing?





Because I really like this guy and we were kissing today and then he started French kissing me, which kinda really shocked me (note. I haven't done it before..)





I suppose I just need some tips on it..





Thank you all!Advice on French kissing much needed..!?
well, firstly..[and i suspect youve heard this before] but it comes naturally, and you will gain experience with things like this on your own.


but if i could give you any tips..follow his lead, dont make out like a washing machine [ie go to fast or open your mouth too wide] and have fun with it! for example bite his bottom lip gently when ur kissing..


close your eyes, move your hands around, or rest them behind his back, on his hips, ect..hold his hands..


and start slowly and let things build up. just do watever u feel like doing and enjoy youself, lose yyourself in his kiss %26lt;3 xx





a couple of links that may inspire you:





http://www.thekiss.com/


http://www.howtokiss.info/Advice on French kissing much needed..!?
I tend to like it when my gf takes an active interest in it. The girl can put her tongue in the guy's mouth just as easily as he can put his tongue in hers. I had one gf who was just too passive in that respect.





I also had one gf who tried to suck my tongue down her throat. That actually felt pretty uncomfortable.





It's best when you're both trying to please the other person.





I have this fantasy, though, of finding a gf who will stick her tongue as far into my mouth as she can, and lick the roof of my mouth from back to front. Don't know why the thought of that turns me on, but it does. I've yet to find a girl that tried it, though.
Be passionate and don't be a washing machine. Slowly go in and out of his mouth, don't wrestle. Make it sensuous. Don't give him too much at the start build up to it, then when you feel the most excitement slowly pull away and peck him lightly, to make him want to come back for more.
there is loads of things on the internet, have a look on teen magazine websites and stuff like that, they have loads of ways in things like that.


good luck! :)
No advice needed, no one taught me how to do it, it should come naturally.
ii was sooo like you my first time too god i was soo nervous





all u need to do is relax and just take it easy,,, copy of him what hes doin if u get confused...but you wont if u just relax





gud look





xx
Just be your self!
why don't u just um put ur tongue and just wiggle it about. lol ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment