Thursday, July 29, 2010

Im a girl, and i need a guys opinion and advice on kissing.?

Well this question is mainly for guys to answer,


me and my boyfriend have been together for about 2 weeks, and we always make out


we haven't done anything else just yet but i wanna improve my kissing .


what do you like a girl to do to you when you make out .


he says im really good, and im not afraid to feel him up, i usually do .


and tips or ideas ? :)


thanks .Im a girl, and i need a guys opinion and advice on kissing.?
In general, just pay attention to what he likes - you can sometimes feel his reaction when he enjoys what you're doing. Then do that more - nto all the time, but a bit more.





Aside from that - just relax and enjoy - the fact that you're enjoyign being with him will be the biggest turn-on!Im a girl, and i need a guys opinion and advice on kissing.?
Personally, I like to just take the girl and get really passionate about all the making out stuff till my blood is boiling lol. I do like the girl to egg me on... Pull his hair a little, bite his lip firm, but not too hard, I would have to jump her right there when that happens. MMMM I love making out and heavy petting lmao
ha ha, i love who answered all of the above ;p





try goin from kissing his mouth and slowly moving to his neck and ear lobes.......... then back up to his mouth. its a great tease. lol
you can touch his dick or you can do stuff with your tounges in each others mouths
grab his... you know





he will like it
d all of the above
yeah what SM said

No comments:

Post a Comment