Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kissing and dry lips - advice please?

I am on medication that causes really dry lips.





I've just started going out with this guy - what if he tries to kiss me?





I am constantly wearing chapstick but does that make for a gross kiss?Kissing and dry lips - advice please?
Stay hydrated and make sure you get the recommended Daily value of all vitamins. This helps with keeping lips not dry.





Wear a good flavor of chapstick or lip gloss or whatever you girls wear. I kissed a girl wearing butterscotch once. Horrible. Why would someone buy that flavor?





Besides actual lip balms, you can put honey (yes the kind produced by bees and bottled for your local grocery store) on your lips and it will make them really soft and smooth...and sticky at first (just lick them)Kissing and dry lips - advice please?
Yeah just use a flavored chap stick. I don't think most guys would care. You might chew some gum too, something that compliments the flavor of the chap stick (so strawberry bubble gum, with maybe kiwi chap stick).





As far as brand, I'm cheap. The stuff I just swabbed on my lips a second ago is just kroger brand lip balm (I'm not planning on kissing anyone anytime soon either). So I can't help you there. Any brand should be ok though. Maybe try a few and see what words best.
noo just make sure it tastes good : )
get the advanced lip healing thing


%26amp; when ur around him just use minty chap stick





TRUST ME(:

No comments:

Post a Comment