Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need advice on french kissing.?

My boyfriend is older than me, a lot older. I'm not going to tell you exactly how old he is, but I'm 15. I'm not experienced in kissing just because I hate frenching people. But he really wants to.. He's cool about it though. He does like to tease me about it and he calls my kisses *baby kisses.* So I want to know how to properly french kiss. I hate using too much tongue so I know not to over do it. And I hate the whole awkward first kiss thing, because it's not like I know how he kisses already. I don't mind going by what he wants. The only thing is the experience. I know that he'll obviously have WAY more experience than me. Seriously it's a HUGE age difference. But don't bother lecturing me on that.. if you're not going to help me with what I want then please don't waste your time. (Though, I guess you get two extra points so it wouldn't be a waste.....)





**If I left anything out, let me know and I'll add it in.I need advice on french kissing.?
I think that you shouldn't think too much about it, it should come naturally. Thinking too much can't help much, but hinder you a lot. The only thing I think can help is if you decide for yourself that you want to french kiss him and go ahead. Once your tongues touch just try to enjoy it.
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment