Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Advice on kissing him pleaaaaseeee :(?

So basically, I've been going out with this guy for about a month now and I genuinely like him. We've kissed once, at the busstop, but it was just one of them goodnight kisses. It happened so fast that I can't actually remember what happened! He hasn't like tried to kiss me again, I guess the moment just hasn't been right?


Everytime we go out, I get all worried and panicky about what to do and how to do it. Because I've pecked people before, but I haven't ever had a proper kiss, like a snog or whatever before.


So could you like give me some tips on how to sorta make him kiss me or how I should kiss him? And how to do it?!





Thankyouuu


I well apprechiate it :)Advice on kissing him pleaaaaseeee :(?
Don't do it until you're ready. a good kiss comes naturally. When the time is right, like the first time, it'll happen. you will KNOW when it's the perfect time to kiss, so don't stress about finding the right time.





Also, the moment really depends on what the kiss will be like. Yeah, so maybe for the next bit, only pecks will seem natural. If that's the case, do so. Wait until you're ready to have a longer kiss, or even one with tongue.





If those types of kisses are new to you, talk to your friends about their first kisses, or find some first kiss experiences online. (google also has good kissing tips)





Good luck %26amp; don't worry about it!Advice on kissing him pleaaaaseeee :(?
well to get it started rub his inner thigh and whisper something naughty in his ear and breath hard on his neck (not like i just ran 10 miles but long slow) then when you start to kiss bite his lip very gently and suck on it to, also try to keep your tongue strait while moving it around in his mouth don't lap it up like milk. that's what i know and think will be easy enough for a beginner





p.s. that what my girlfriend does to turn me on and it works like a charm.
The next time you see him, walk up to him, look him in the eyes, Say something like '; I have been wanting to do this for quite a while '; and lay a good kiss on him. That will relax both of you about future kisses, and make dates less awkward. Good luck
GET HIM ALONE AT SCHOOL IN THE HALLWAY JUST MAKE THE MOVE AND SMILE AFTERWARDS
Honestly dont worry about it! it will all come perfectly naturally to you. Just follow his rythm is the best idea lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment