Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice on french kissing?

im going to kiss a girl this weekend.I dont want it not to be enjoyable,and shes very pretty.I dont want to lose her over a kiss gone wrong.Thats why i need your help.When and how.Thanks!Advice on french kissing?
First kisses are always kind of awkward lol Just go in and go slow don't be sloppy and too wet. just do what you would do when you do a regular kiss.. and then do some teasing with your tongue. Don't shove your whole tongue down her throat. Play with her a little....and then go with your feelings and you can get a little aggressive then... Have fun :)Advice on french kissing?
Kissing is great but you shouldn't start making out with a girl in a crowded/public place. You should do it somewhere quiet and romantic.


And for how....just go with your gut and don't over do it.


My boyfriend was really worried about french kisses also. He started and then stopped and asked me if it was okay. I loved him for asking because it shows that he doesn't want to do anything I don't like. You could try it.





Hope things go well =) ,


Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment