Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kissing.. I need advice?

i just got my first girlfriend and we made out (that was my first kiss) and she was bitting my lip and sucking it and stuff like, it was intense. i know she has had other boyfriends b4 me and i feel like i am so underexperienced how do i get better at kissing so i dont be so horrible the next time..Kissing.. I need advice?
Practice. :] It's k. 鈾?br>







Mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Kissing.. I need advice?
experiment.


just don't bite too hard! suck, nibble, bite (lightly), tongue.
Experience is the only way you can get better at making out.


And if your girlfriend is aware that you're not experienced, it will make you feel much more comfortable, and you wont be as worried about messing up. Cuz she should understand.


The second time I made out, I was muchh muchhh better than the first time lol.
Only way you can learn is experience. Since she is already expert, so you also try watching videos where they teach different ways to kiss. you tube is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment