Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Advice on kissing.................?

so im ganna have my first kiss soon, but i was wondering what i should do with my hands? im a guy btwAdvice on kissing.................?
Girls love it when you pick their ears with your pinkies.Advice on kissing.................?
On the waist, on the shoulders, or gently holding her head. Don't be a fool and try grabbing some breast on the first kiss, that's a complete tool move. Take it slow, show respect.





Enjoy the kiss, there's plenty of time in life to worry about ';other stuff';. I wish I could go back to being somewhat innocent and having first kisses with my girlfriends.
On her face..Just like rest your hand on the side of her cheek...I love it when my boyfriend does that..
put them on her waist or shoulders or hold her

No comments:

Post a Comment