Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do u have any advice on french kissing?

I've been with my boyfriend for 9 months on Sunday (the 2nd) and before we hooked up I had only 2 boyfriends before him and I never kissed or hugged or said ';I love you'; to BOTH of them! I am 14 1/2 years old (15 on August 25th) and when I got my first kiss it was with my current boyfriend. I told myself to just go with the flow when I got my first kiss and my first kiss was just a little peck so I had nothing to go along with. Then exactly 4 days later I made out (french kissed) with him for the first time!!! I remembered what I told myself ';just go along with it'; and that's what I did. I ended up doing fine and my boyfriend actually ended up saying I'm a GREAT kisser and he didn't believe me when I said I never kissed before!!! lol... so yeah just go with the flow!!! GOOD LUCK!!!Do u have any advice on french kissing?
Do it slowly, so you can swallow saliva and not get the other person completely wet, keep your tongue moving, don't leave it at the back of the other person's throat for too long, it's nice if you sweetly bite her lips and suck her tongue, but really carefully. You can also hold her really tight or touch her hair while doing it. All I have for now.Do u have any advice on french kissing?
I suggest slobbering, drooling even. Lap him up like the puppy we know you are. Just do it. Make it nice and wet baby.
yeah dont do it while eating french dressing LOL
Sure, do it with someone you like! Lol. Also, make sure the other person wants to. I've had a boyfriend who wanted to do nothing else, but my current boyfriend rarely does it at all. Also, try not to open your mouth too wide, you don't want to try to swallow their entire face. And keep it as... dry as possible. I never liked it when half my face was wet. Personally.
use tongue
  • cheap cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment