Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kissing (First Time Advice) Help!?

Heres A Brief Description -





- I'm 13 years old


- Middle School





I've never really had a real first kiss. I mean everyone at my school has but me. There is this guy and were sort of, off and on, and we really do like eachother. I mean past that gay innocent middle school junk. I know some people might say that ';im to young';, ';wait'; and other stuff. But I am old enough to know better.





I watch sloppy chic flixs all the time and I know its acting but some people make kissing looks so easy.


And im insecure about kissing this guy.


What if I'm a bad kisser or, I'm disgusting... ya know?


Are there like any kissing tips... hahaha!


your thoughts, comments (good or bad) and opinions will help! (:Kissing (First Time Advice) Help!?
Well for starters,





a kiss is a magical thing, and should be done with someone you feel strongly about. and if you really like the guy then go for it, but here are some tips:





As are most first things, your first kiss will make you very nervous. But it is a very natural feeling that everyone will get.


If neither you or your partner have ever kissed someone before then you might want to take it easy on your first kiss.





for example





you might want to have a normal conversation when you two are alone together, possibly a park, or after school. and just lead up to the topic and if you two are both comfortable go for it, i would recommend a closed mouth kiss first. and once you become more experienced you can try other kisses like open mouth or french kissing.





some tips before you kiss:





- swallow your spit, there is absolutely nothing worse than a sloppy kisser


- make sure your breath doesn't stink it will just plain ruin the mood, try chewing gum before, or drinking water through out the day, this keeps from bacteria building in your mouth


- make sure your lips are not soaking wet with lip gloss but keep them moist and not sticky so it is easier on the kiss.


- and just relax.





i hope this helps :)Kissing (First Time Advice) Help!?
you are 13


you are young


but you can be ready


that doesn't mean it's time


i was ready


it seemed everybody else had


this isn't true


most haven't


you can be mature


you can be ready


that doesn't mean it's time


if it doesn't happen naturally (meaning you need to ask how on Y!A)


you're not ready
girl, i gaurentee he is thinking the EXACT same thing. ';what if she thinks im a bad kisser?';





Just go with it. The akwarder, the better. You will have a great story. And if you trip or miss or something....whats the worst he would do. Kiss you while you guys are laughing. THATS EVEN SWEETER.
um, just try kissing him and i doubt he will care if you are a good a kisser as him, cause i have the same problem with a guy, but we are in high school
There's nothing that can really prepare you for the real thing...





But kissing is easy. Relax your mouth and don't slobber, and you'll be fine. :)
look on youtube.com


how to kiss


and i think it pretty much covers it all there!


GOOD LUCK!








answer mine:http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/questi鈥?/a>
let it happen. i remember my first kiss. it was embarassin we bumped heads. just remember not to much saliva everyone hates that
Your first time will always be awkward, no less for the person you are kissing than for you. Just gotta wing it and enjoy it.
Learn to not use the word ';gay'; as synonymous with ';stupid';.
juz dont rush it make sure you go slow and by slow i mean no tongue action yet juz gentle peck
Just go with the flow... it's like a natural instinct almost. Then... once you get comfortable you could try sucking or biting on his lip ;) That's always fun
You wont know till you try it, its the only way .
Practice kissing ur mom
Practice on your hand? idk... saw it in a movie..
just go with the flow when you kiss him
jest fallow his led when he is kisses you
I was around the same age when I had my first real make-out kiss. It was VERY awkward. Not saying yours will be. I made out with a guy just because all my friends had already made out with someone. I was so clueless I didn't even know to keep my eyes closed. I remember after the kiss I was like this is it? I felt all slobbery and my mouth was full of saliva.. not mine. Now I love kissing and it is so much better. Just expect your first kiss not to be like it is on the movies and as for technique.. trust me once you start kissing someone it just comes natural. Good luck!!
brush your tongue with your toothbrush, and also your lips, it makes them smooth.





Then, always carry mints, like tic tacs or something.





I were insecure about kissing my first boyfriend (when I were 14, and im now 15 almost 16) so ignore the people saying you shouldnt feel insecure...because its natural.





As for the kissing part, it comes naturally, and theres no such thing as a perfect kiss, because everyone kisses differently, so he wouldnt be able to tell whether its your first time or not!


which is really good! cos i were nervous about my first, and i only found this out afterwards!


theres also no such thing as a good or bad kisser.





Just avoid putting your tongue down his throat


and everything will be fine :]





trust me, it feels really strange! but the strangeness wears off after the first few kisses!





good luck! :]





xox

No comments:

Post a Comment