Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kissing and Gesture Advice...Plezz?

Okay in 14 years old and me and this boy are in LOVE we think it's better if we keep it friends and I think the same. Well he thinks i'm really shy and I am but I promised myself I won't be shy anymore and I told him i'm not really shy I was just acting that way so next time I go over there I can't be shy. And I was wondering what kinds of gestures a 13 year old boy who isen't shy at all would like...and the next step we should take if were comfortly pop kissing (((advice plezz)))Kissing and Gesture Advice...Plezz?
you're not in love, you're only 14Kissing and Gesture Advice...Plezz?
hey i was in love with a 13 year old boy at age 14 too!!!!


same exact thing happened... we ended up kissing later, when i was 15 and he was 14.





it turns him on iff (BOING, if you know what i mean):


-you use tongue


-slowly have your tongue travel across his lower lips


-get on top of him sorta


-slowly feel up his area (lower abdominal) with your hand


-hands on his neck, stroke it


-smile-smirk


-act like you know what you're doing





also:


-smell nice


-cute clothes, but be conservative


cute hair, but not so it falls in his face
just go 4 it (wouldn't hurt)

No comments:

Post a Comment