Thursday, July 29, 2010

K I S S I N G experts? Please I need your help! Any advice on kissing?

Alright, so my friends are being a little bit MORE than awkward right now, and they are basically setting me up to make out with this guy. I don't know, I have hooked up with a few guys before, but I have never had a longer than a few minutes makeout session. Whenever I hookup with someone, it just isnt... Fun? I don't really know what to do in a session that is longer than that!





Any tips on what I should do while making out? Like where to put my hands, what to say, how to act, should I talk? What should I do with my tounge?





Serious answers only please. Sorry guys for the super weird question, and thank you to all who answer.K I S S I N G experts? Please I need your help! Any advice on kissing?
Here is how to kiss...


I found this from another person and this helped me..


Hope this helped you..








ok for making out: this is very fun if you are with someone you are very comfortable with. dont do this too soon after your first kiss, wait at least 2 or 3 weeks so you dont rush things. if you are kissing and you want to turn it into making out, the first thing you do is slightly open your mouth(not like HUGE but just enough so you can slip your tongue into his mouth) once your mouth is open, gently run your tongue against his lip. if he opens his mouth, then you just gently run your tongue against his for....well as long as you want to make out.(hint: some guys get really sloppy with this and they drewl all over your face, so if that starts to happen, just put your hands on his cheeks and gently make his mouth ';opening...[couldnt think of a better word haha]'; smaller until it is comfortable for you) some extra things you could do are: lightly bite his lower lip, lightly suck on his lip, or (if your feeling extra flirty) kiss/lightly bite his neck. you should keep your hands in ';safe'; places such as: around his neck, playing with his hair, holding his hands, or around his waist. unless you want him to think you will do more than just make out, dont touch other ';dangerous'; places. after these... usually the same things are said as just kissing, so dont worry about that.





  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment