Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ADVICE ABOUT Kissing?

How do you french kiss...i mean what am I suppose to do , I am kind of in a relationship with this boy(about a month and a half)and he told me to kiss him and he wasnt talking bout a peck on the lips.I could've ask him to teach me but im embarrassed....so I just gave him a peck on the lips really quick and took like 6 steps back and he look at me like i was crazy it was funny.NEWAYS PLEASE HELP I NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO FRENCH KISS...!ADVICE ABOUT Kissing?
hehehe


i like how you're willing to give it your all.


=]





well i actually had my first kiss and french kiss at the same time XP


he got into it.





ANYWAYS.


just let him guide you through it, really,once you see everything he's doing, give it your all.


there really isn't anything that you can do WRONG.


except..


-too much spit


-having your mouth open TOO wide


-having stinky breath


-biting his lip too hard





otherwise, there isn't anything you should worry about.


have fun tomorrow =D


hope i helpedADVICE ABOUT Kissing?
stick ya tongue in and out swish it around bite his and bite his lip
Maybe you should just try making out with him first. If he sticks his tongue in your mouth, then just go with it. But if you just can't then he will notice that your not responding and ask you about it.
go to google and type in how to french kiss or in youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFOiGsEIP鈥?/a>


Watch this.
ok just kiss him and stick your tongue in his mouth and while its in there, massage his tongue with yours. he will do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment