Tuesday, July 27, 2010

GUYS!!!!! advice on kissing!!?

so im currently dating this guy, and we kiss occasionally, and we have made out a few times, but im looking for the number one tip on the best thing i can do for him to really make it always special for him.. got any ideas?GUYS!!!!! advice on kissing!!?
Okay, three things: 1) good breath - don't take like a mint or gum right before because it will make you taste funny, and activate salivery glands which is just gross - 2) tongue - gotta use it but don't be too fast or too slow and be as gentle/rough as he is - 3) position - hold hands/waist/back but the key thing is to touch. Be it embrace or holding hands it is necessary to leave a good impression. But don't go for holding our head/stroking hair - it's just freaking wierd if you try that while kissing. Fine if his head's in your lap though (then it's nice...)





I wish som1 would follow these rules for me. I've been having bad luck with my make-out partners the past few months and only a couple have ever done the touch thing for me.GUYS!!!!! advice on kissing!!?
It really depends on the guy. I guess i wouldn't mind it but still, it would take me by surprise. o well that can be a good thing

Report Abuse



I sure do.


I bet he does too ASK HIM.
Relax! Let your body take control. Neither you nor him, should be in charge. It may take a few tries. But you'll get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment