Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kissing (i need some guy advice here too)?

so is there any specific thing guys really like u to do when ur kissing??Kissing (i need some guy advice here too)?
gropingKissing (i need some guy advice here too)?
just go with the flow and whatever happens happens
biting their tongue MMMM!!!
It depends. I like to close my eyes and tilt my head a bit sideways. I also like to put my hands on the back and the waist of the girl I'm kissing.
uh try and put ur hand on his cheek and don't peck or bite his lip or be sloppy with it
Let him lead, but dont just stand there. Ask your self what you like and do it, he will enjoy it too.
Some guys like to take their girl's head into his hands as he plants one of the most steamiest kisses in the world. Some like to take their hands and fondle their girl's chest. Taking their fingers and massaging the breasts of the one he loves. What I love to do is to wrap my arms around my girl and kiss her on the mouth. The feeling of this girl in my arms send me to the moon. My lips tasting her's as we kiss. Mmmmmmm. Her tongue is so sweet that I could suck on it forever. One important thing guys like to do when they're kissing is to make sure their girls feel loved. To make them feel beautiful as they are locked in a most heated love embrace. You sound like you are beautiful yourself. Have you a boyfriend? If so,I am very happy for you. This boyfriend is one very lucky guy. If not,Then there is no need to worry. There is someone out there for you. Someone who will love you,Care for you,And treat you like you should be treated. And Hon,You should be treated with respect. I hope I have helped you tonight. If not,I apologize. My bad. Have a goodnight,My dear. Take care.
Close your eyes and hold their hands
Well my 1st kiss i closed my eyes. But then he told me to open my eyes. so i did and just stared at him %26amp; kiss. Also if u have an ich on ur nose or something, just ich! he won't mind!
Every guy is different i personally like not too much tongue i hate when some girl tries to stick her tongue down my throat plus when you extend your tongue it feels hard which is not cool if its all you do. Also i dont like lip biters because i always end up with like a small razor slice in my lip. Also i don't like when a girl puts her hands on my face when we are kissing just because i don't like being touched on my face.
varies from guy to guy. just make sure ur hands are moving... even if it's just very slow moving on the guyys back... don't just stand there. lol
well i like to rub their backs and stroke their hair when i am kissing them. they love it. i love to bring them close to my body. if you know what i mean :]
make them a sandwhich?
Just be easy and follow his lead. Play tag with your tongues. ;P


Wrap your arms around him, and ease yourself into it!


=O
Let him lead, yet dont be a cold turkey. what do you like? he will most likley enjoy it as well
yes,but this can also work for girls too,start off with two kisses on the lips and then add a little tounge start feelinhg the chest give it some rubs and squeezes,cause guys like making there girls feel the buffness and girls like feeling the musles too,so one hand on the chest and one round him,close your eyes and enjoy,be careful this could go for,good luck from the love doctor.
Put ur arms around his waist and let him put his arms around urs. Im pretty sure hell go from there lol if u kno wat i mean
I like to gently hug him or put my hands around his neck, mostly hug because we're the same height and it'd be hard to put it around his neck that way... also, make the kiss count. Make it passionate and caring, put your emotions for this guy into it

No comments:

Post a Comment