Thursday, July 29, 2010

I saw a commie kissing Santa Claus, that's definitely politically incorrect !advice on what to do ?

Santa Claus is a communist dictator. We elves know it as a fact. He works us hard, then takes the fruits of our labors and gives it to a bunch of lazy good-for-nothings, who keep voting him into office...I saw a commie kissing Santa Claus, that's definitely politically incorrect !advice on what to do ?
It's the red suit...gets 'em everytime. Make Santa strip and flog them both with his leather belt.I saw a commie kissing Santa Claus, that's definitely politically incorrect !advice on what to do ?
And here I thought we only wanted to shoot the fat bastard.





See we lefties are nice.
Leave the West Coast
Santa wears a red suit. He shares toys with all the kids in the world, rich and poor. I think he's redistributing wealth. Maybe they should reopen the McCarthy hearings.
It's Mommy!! lol





Loretta
Those dirty commies are on my naughty list unless their kissing my red metal @$$.
If the commie is a hot woman, then I say go for it, There is politics, and there is love. Therefore, love is blind.
Well Russia did claim the North Pole!!!
Morning Comrade........... I would run secret tests on the mistletoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment