Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The french kissing issue, please advice me.?

I like my boyfriend and I know he likes me. When we start kissing, it feels wonderful but once the kiss turns into a french kiss, for no reason I freak out and pull myself off. It is horrible. We cannot kiss longer than 30 seconds since every kiss turns into a french kiss one way or another. I want to find a way to relax and enjoy the kiss instead of freaking out! Help me please.The french kissing issue, please advice me.?
sounds like he uses way too much tongue or saliva - like a fish right?





thats not good - french kissing with the right person is lovely!!





try to teach himThe french kissing issue, please advice me.?
i know its funny just think of it as a game between you and your tongues and you want to win be soft and gentle make sure your noses ain't blacked for air and just have fun it don't have to be so serious.
Tell your boyfriend that you don't like french kissing and just do it the normall way!


I'm sure he will understand!
well i hope your making him wear a tongue condom, you wouldn't what a oral pregnancy would you? i have seen what happens to girls that get mouth baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment