Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kiss advice!!! Please help me out!?

Okay, so me and my boyfriend have kissed a lot, usually with tongue, but it always seems so....mechanical. I mean, I love kissing him, but I wanna spice it up a little! I'm not a very upfront person, and I don't know how to tell him I wanna make our kisses more exciting. My questions pretty much are:





What can we do to spice up our kisses?


and


What can I say to tell him I WANT to spice it up?





And we're 13, so it can't be TOO sexual...





PLEASE HELP!Kiss advice!!! Please help me out!?
I know it sounds weird but try no tongue....or very little....slowly suck on his bottom lip. Just don't rush things.Kiss advice!!! Please help me out!?
Gee wiz, it takes time to get used to kissing better and better but you'll have to make it natural and not spice it by saying this is what we're going to to. Otherwise, you're faking it, rigth? So just be natural and take time. It could be just bf thing also. He needs to get comfy with you and then maybe he'll be more advanturous. by the way, you're only 13, give yourself some time to grow until at least you're 18. Good luck. I didn't really kiss until I was 21.
Tongue is pretty much as ';Spicy' as it gets. If you want to spice things up, you're going to have to explore the body a little more, but at your ages, I really don't advise that. At least wait until your 15, when you're much more physically and mentally mature before you starting hit 3rd base and home.
online you can find a bunch of really fun kissing games :D and you can show him them without actually saying that its getting kinda boring. trust me :)
try new thinqz like be chewinq gum while kissinq then put it into his mouf wif yehr tounqe that cute;funny;and excitinq lol it'll make him lauqh;


good luck :)
well im THURTEEN to and frenchies are not sexual pssh lmao i say bitting lips :) FREAKY lmao
13??....uh...okkay...o_o
wow...., younger than me


???
Grow up first?
well u can make ur kiss more spicy from ur inside felling but u guys r too young now i cant tell u how
too young sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment