Tuesday, November 22, 2011

First kiss?! Advice please?!?

Hey! I'm 13, and I've been dating this guy for about 2 months. I want to kiss him, and he wants to kiss me too. He's told me that he doesn't want to pressure me into it and everything.


But he said he wants to kiss me next time we see eachother, which will be monday..


So anyways, this will be MY first kiss. He's kissed alot of girls....And I told him it would be my first..But do you guys have any tips? Stories about your first kiss?


Just anything that will help!


Thanks so muuch!First kiss?! Advice please?!?
I was really worried about my first kiss too.....but mine wasn't all planned out like yours which might make it a bit awkward. but here's my advice. Wear a little bit of fruit flavoured chapstick :P he will like it trust me. and don't worry about how you do it....my first kiss was REALLY unexpected and i had no idea what i was doing...but once your lips meet it just kind of happens. People always told me that and i was always like ';THAT DOESN'T HELP'; aha...but really i mean it. Relax and it will just happen.





Don't jump right into the tongue hahaha....unless he does then go for it. but if not just go in for a slightly open mouthed kiss, then the tongue thing will just come along if it even dose. if not whatever. just see what happens. good luck :DFirst kiss?! Advice please?!?
My first kiss was in a library with my best guy friend (we both liked each other and ended up dating later on). Now I'm dating one of his good friends, and our first kiss was lying down on a couch, and by most definitions would be considered totally awkward, but it actually wasn't because I was super-comfortable with him.





I was sixteen for my first kiss, and I ended up regretting it because I didn't really care about the guy as much as I should have! I think people underestimate the emotional power of kisses; to me, it's a big step in the relationship.





Basically, open your lips a little bit, tilt your head, and match them up with his (close your eyes!) Make sure your lips are a bit open, not like a ';kissy face';. If he puts his tongue in your mouth, you can use yours too. Just have fun with it; if he likes you, how you kiss won't matter a whole ton to him. And it definitely gets easier over time!





Good luck. :)
Aw, well make sure you like him, kissing someone you don't like is no fun.





My first kiss... I was 14, it was at a bowling alley with my 8th grade class. My best friend and I had just won a million things in the arcade, we were having like, a high on happy, my favorite song came on, and my boyfriend was just chilling there, and my best friend told him to make my moment better and kissed me, and he did.





With my current boyfriend, we were laying on his brother's couch watching tv, and he turned me so I was on top of him, and he told me he wanted to kiss me. So we did, just a small peck, and I was nervous. So we did, just a small peck, and I liked it, so I did it again.


It's fun, you'll be fine.





Don't be surprised if you miss ;P
Well, A first kiss is to remember forever, I'm 13 now but my first kiss was when I was 12...last day of year 7 in the staff car park...he spoke to me about it on msn if I was comfortable to do it and I really didn't want to refuse my first kiss, so we arranged it just me and him somewhere private...it's a moment I will never forget...you may be nervous if you are a good or bad kisser but I just tried to get past that and it was perfect. He never said it was his first kiss, and I never told him either, I could probably imagine him kissing other girls but I don't really know...


I just advice you not to look nervous...I was nervous but I tried to hide it...





Hope this help! Good luck :)
My first kiss was when I was 15. I am now between 18 and 23. Since you've already talked to him and told him it's your first kiss, and it seems like you two are not rushing it... he will understand if you're not as good at it as other girls he's kissed. Do not ';plan'; the kiss. By this, I mean that it is ok that you say next time you see each other that you will kiss... but don't say, ';OK, let's kiss.'; Just act natural when you see him and let the conversation flow. You will know when it's the right time. Start slow and don't try any ';tricky'; kissing or anything that you're not comfortable with. It's completely normal to be a little nervous. I assume you mean a passionate kiss or what some call a ';french'; kiss. So, first, you will both lean in and start with a normal ';smooch';. Then slightly open your mouth and let your instincts kick in. Do whatever you are comfortable with. Your heart will tell you. Good luck and I hope your first kiss is absolutely amazing :)
My story is with the guy I am with right now. =]


We were in the school bus on the way back from BOA, Bands Of America, and it was about 11 pm- so it was dark.


He leaned against the wall of the bus and pulled me against him so we were laying there. I told him I had a headache and didn't feel good.


He said he would make it feel better.


He touched my forhead and asked if it hurt there and I shrugged. So he said ';Better make sure'; and kissed my forhead. He did the same thing with my nose and cheek and finally he reached my lips and we kissed. =D
I had the same situation. I'm 15 though. We've been dating for 4 months and he's told me he wants to kiss me but everytime he's tried i turned away because i had no expirence and he has. We've finally done it and it was fine.... Lead to making out till 4 in the morning though. %26gt;.%26lt;





But just dont worry about it too much. It seems way scarier then it really is. In the end you will enjoy it. :]
In my first kiss, I kind of got lost in the moment to be honest. But, since my last 1354098 kisses ive gained some experience. Number one, it comes natural, don't worry about the specifics of how to do it. You might wonder, how you lead into the first kiss? Well, my advice is to talk real sweet to him, say something really nice whatever, then you all will be silent just staring into each others eyes, and then thats when you go in for it. Good luck!!
my first was kind of a dud to be honest. it was sort of forced and not how i had hoped. my first with my next bf was really nice though. relaxed and (in my opinion) perfect. just try not to stress too much. its normal to be nervous. don't be afraid if you think you're doing it wrong. but try and tilt your head the opposite way that he is tilting his. that will reduce nasal collisions.
here is a story my first kiss was at 11,of course i didnt know what to do and my boyfriend at that time told me to put my tongue in his mouth and move it around..lol..its sounds funny but once you start you will get use to the flow and go with it...


or you can always practice with your hand.=)
okaaay. so i am 14.


we relate haha. anywaaaays. My stupid friends prsured me into kissing this guy i REALLY did like. and i was like ';well this isnt that romantic'; cuz we were sitting on a street curb at like 10 o clock at night. with my friends presuaring us to kiss. haha. but i did it. and it worked out great. I was SOOOOOO NERVOUS. but i leaned in. and BAM it was over. now we are dating.





dont worry be happy!
Go with the flow and dont freak! Ive kissed a few girls before and I couldnt exactly tell you how to do it. Each person is different! Just do it have fun and stay relaxed. Plus I dont want to tell you how or what its like...this is your experience that you should have first hand.
I have heard that girls have practiced on the tops of their hands to kiss. One thing I do know, don't be the one to stick your tongue into his mouth first. Guy should always be the one to move forward.
First of all, take it slow. Open your mouth gently, let him lead. Use your tongue, move it gently, press his teeth, just play. You don't need to be scared. And good luck.
just take a breath and slowly kiss him. it'll come natrually. close your eyes and if you have to breathe, do so out of your nose. you may miss or something but thats okay. its your first kiss.
It's gonna be akward, and your'e not going to know what to do...but if its with the right person, you will have so much fun that you will remember it forever.
FIRST OF ALL MY FREND WOULD SAY DO NOT WEAR RED LIPSTICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


lol yea she did that


it actually comes natural just lean in and. . . . . next thing you know MUAHH!!!
First kisses- Don't be nervous its not as bad as it seems. Just go with the flow and relax. If hes expeirenced then just follow what he does. It'll be okay I promiss! xox Good luck!
You will be surprised with how natural it comes...dont worry and just enjoy it...=)
don't plan your first kiss. you will be too nervous. just let it happen...
First of all congrats! *Throws confetti* Lol. Um just relax and make sure you brush your teeth and tongue before kissing. Make sure you have moist lips but don't wear any lipgloss and or lipstick. If you don't want to see your date wear it don't put it on! Don't drink milk before kissing because it sours your breath. Don't kiss a person when you are chewing gum or have a mint in your mouth.





Stories about my first kiss lets see. Lol. It is long but it is funny and cute.


----------------------


When I was going to get my first kiss I felt sick to my stomach! My guy friends where telling me that my boyfriend wanted to kiss me so I also had a headache. I asked several of my girlfriends to help me out with this situation. Every time I saw my boyfriend before the kiss I RAN!





Then when it was like five minutes till leaving the party I told him about what the boys thought about him waning to kiss me. He started freaking out! We sat down and I spoke to him about not pressuring him about kissing and what not. Though when the minute came before I left I did a very quick kiss on the cheek (I kind of got some of his hair...) then ran once again screaming, ';That was not right!” Then I collapsed on the ground and my friends came rushing asking me what happened.





On the other hand my boyfriend was feeling like fainting. I went to talk to him and told him I was very sorry I did that to him. He said I shouldn't feel that way and all that. Then I had to leave.


-----------





Good luck! ^_^
haah i just asked this question. Any first kiss stories haha. Soo i don't have any for you i've never kissed someone before or had a boyfriend. I have a lot of crushes though. I've heard so many stories on yahoo about people's first kisses so i'll wrap up some tips.


1. tilt your head! so you don't bump noses


2. since its your first kiss, make it a good one don't do anything you don't want to do


3. If what your doing feels right and he pokes your lip with his tongue let him french kiss you, but only if you feel you are ready. It's probably a good idea to keep it closed because it is your first.


4. Wet your lips with your tongue before the kiss especially since it is dry season and your lips are probably dry and chapped. Or put lip balm or lip gloss on.


5. Try to do the kiss in a private area, since it is your first it should be private in case you make a mistake like bump into his nose or something.


6. Don't be too nervous, even though he has experience it doesn't mean he won't be nervous cause its his first time kissing you.


7. A simple peck on the lips is a good first kiss, its okay if you mess up cause you will have plenty more to practice, messing up gives you a reason to kiss him more!


8. To make sure your breath is fresh don't chew gum, have some tic tacs or a mint with you. Gum makes your salivary glans active (more saliva)


9. Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment